User Guide | Upgrading to the Latest Version of Mogli
This knowledge base article includes how-tos and best practices for upgrading to the latest version of Mogli.
Getting Set up on the Latest Version of Mogli
- Reach out to your CSM. Letting us know you plan to upgrade helps our team prepare to support you and minimize any down-time of Mogli functionality.
- Install the latest version of Mogli via the AppExchange in your preferred environment for Admins only. IMPORTANT: Especially if your utilization of Mogli is heavy, we recommend installing any offered upgrades in your Sandbox and testing thoroughly before installing in Production.
- Grant org access to the Mogli team if we don’t already have login credentials:
- Depending on the nature of the upgrade, your CSM may have to perform additional configuration.
- Our team will follow up with you over the next few days to make sure things are still working smoothly post-upgrade.
Summer-Fall '20 Release | Improved SMS, WhatsApp™ & MMS for Salesforce
Upgrading Mogli & March 2020 Salesforce Security Update
Mogli Version 4.0 Release Notes