Businesses and organizations each an international audience with Mogli’s native WhatsApp™ integration for Salesforce®
With over two-billion people using WhatsApp in 2020, your business needs to adopt WhatsApp and take a global approach to your digital marketing and communications. To initiate a conversation, WhatsApp requires users to have a pre-approved template.
How it works
WhatsApp requires users to have pre-approved templates for initiating conversations. Once your team begins an exchange and the recipient responds to your message, a 24-hour window opens in which the Mogli user can continue the conversation with the recipient. This 24-hour window restarts every time the recipient sends an incoming message back to the WhatsApp Gateway. If you don’t get a reply to your outbound message, you may always resend an approved template to spark the conversation.
Check out our WhatsApp mini demo and stats on our features page!
- In order for our team to integrate Mogli and WhatsApp, your business or organization will need to go through an approval process through our messaging partner.
- Our team will work with yours to get you set up with phone numbers and WhatsApp-approved templates.
Your WhatsApp Gateway will appear just like your others in the drop-down menu in Conversation View:
How long does it take to get up and running with WhatsApp?
It can take up to a few weeks to get up and running with WhatsApp.
- Approval - applicants will need to fill out a form to request WhatsApp access. Applications are processed weekly.
- Number configuration - you must create a WhatsApp Business Profile using an existing number. This profile creation is part of the application process.
- WhatsApp must approve template approval - templates (can take 3-4 days).
- Account verification.
Why aren’t my WhatsApp SMS Templates working?
If your SMS Template in Mogli isn’t exactly formatted as it is in Twilio, your template may fail. Also, be sure NOT to include line breaks within templates.
Current clients: please contact your dedicated Client Success Manager or
- User Guide | SMS templates
- User Guide | Branching form templates
- What to know about three kinds of text messaging templates in Salesforce
- All knowledge base articles